Noele meaning and origin
Noele is variation of frequently used, ceaseless and biblical Noel. Noel is variation of biblical, enduring and darling Noah. Noel is English cognate of Noël. Also Noel is form of Natalia in French and Nordic languages. Unorthodox Noel's origin is Hebrew and Latin, meaning of Noel is "Born on Christmas, Christmas and Born on Christmas Day".
Variants of NoeleNames that rhyme with Noele
Popularity of Noele
Noele is a familiar baby name in France, it had been in use since 1900 and was last seen in 1982, during its 74 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 300 names. In 1945, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 236 on girl names chart when 80 babies were given the name Noele. There are over 2458 babies that have been given the name Noele in France. Noele is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1964 and peaked in 1967 when it ranked 4051st. Over 135 people have been named Noele in United States.
Also, Noele is a familiar name in DR Congo and Brazil. According to our research, over 2000 babies have been named Noele globally.
What numbers say about Noele?
What makes you happy is seeing a person trying to expose their true personality instead of pretending to be something they're not. You act responsibly when involving other people in your actions. Allow your creativity to take over your mind and just be who you truly are. You are always open to new things and enjoy traveling. Dreams are important to you because you think that a person without dreams is like a walking dead.
Other names similar to Noele, for would be moms
- Romolo - Latin and Etrusk name Romolo is used dominantly in Italian is used as a baby boy name. Romolo is Italian equivalent of Romulus. Also Romolo is Latin form of Romolo. Also Romolo is Romanian equivalent of Romolo
- Nelie - Old-school and Cherished Nelie is used in Finnish and Swedish, Nelie means "Brightness of the Sun", rooted from Old English, Greek and Latin is used as a baby girl name
- Vivianna - Uncustomary Vivianna majorly is used in English, Finnish and Danish is a girl name, meaning of Vivianna is "Full of Life, Variant of Vivien or Lively" has origin in English and Latin
- Melina - Renowned and Ever lasting girl name Melina means "Quince-yellow or Combination of Mel or the Popular Name Suffix Ina" and originated from Old Greek and Latin is used primarily in Greek, English and German
- Verah - Unorthodox and Modern girl name Verah is rooted from Latin, Verah means "Shy, Truth and Trustworthy". Verah is derived from Vera.
Namesakes of Noele
- Noele Gordon, British stage, film
- Noeleen Comiskey in Project Kronos as Actress