Christiane meaning and origin
Christiane means Christian Woman, Disciple of Christ or The Anointed One is prevalently used in Swedish, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Greek and Norwegian used as a gender insensitive name is rooted from Latin. Christiane is form of customary, enduring and biblical Christiana. Christiana is version of biblical and conifer Christina. Christiana is feminine variant of Christian. Also Christiana is feminine variation of Christianus. Also Christiana is variant transcription of KRIST;ANN. Meaning of Christiana is Disciple of Christ and Christian Woman is originated from Latin. Christiane is variant of widespread, biblical and timeless Christian. Christian is variant form of Christianus. Meaning of Christian is Belonging to Christ, Disciple of Christ and Disciple of the Christ is of Latin and Greek origin.. The name is celebrated on December 15.
Variants of Christiane
View middle names that goes with Christiane like Melissa, Margie, Zena, Eris, Faye, Maple,Names that rhyme with Christiane
Popularity of Christiane
Christiane is an extremely popular name in France given to over 259559 babies in 118 years. When at the peak of its usage in 1948, it ranked 5th when 11867 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Additionally, the given name has been in the top 5 baby names 1 times Christiane is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1946 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1971, it ranked 1263rd when 87 girl were named Christiane. Over 2249 people have been named Christiane in United States.
Christiane is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given. However things change on global perspective, Christiane is extremely popular in Germany where every 1 in 500 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Belgium, Brazil, Central African Republic, Switzerland, Chad, Madagascar, DR Congo, Austria, Benin, Cameroon, Canada and Rwanda. At least, 740000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Christiane in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Christiane?
You rock as a person. If letter E is your capstone, it reveals your dominant character. You have to pay attention to your surroundings and the people you hang out with. You want to do everything as planned in life. You are a good listener, and always give the best advice, especially when it comes to relationships. You can't hide emotions because it shows in your eyes how you feel at the moment.
Parents who liked Christiane, loved these names
- Epefanio - Epefanios origin is Latin bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Epefanio is "Manifestation of God and The Element Epiphaneia Which is of the Meaning Appearance Manifestation". Epefanio is resulted from Epifanio.
- Laurianna - Recent and Rarefied Lauriannas origin is Latin, meaning of Laurianna is "Laurel" is a girl name
- Emmie - Substantially used in Finnish, English and Swedish long standing and acclaimed, Emmie is rooted from Latin, Anglo-Saxon and Germanic, meaning of Emmie is "Striving, Entire or Whole" is used as a girl name
- Lilia - Notably used in English and Finnish durable and acclaimed, Lilia came from Sanskrit and Latin and is used for both genders, meaning of Lilia is "What Belongs to Me Belongs to God or Symbol of Innocence"
- Célina - The Célina has its origin in Latin, meaning of Célina is "To Keep a Secret or To Hide"
Namesakes of Christiane
- Christiane F., child
- Christiane Luise Amalie Becker, German actress
- Christiane Scrivener, French politician
- Christiane Wartenberg, German athlete
- Christiane Krause, German athlete
- Christiane Oelze, German soprano
- Christiane Hammacher, German actress
- Christiane Brinkmann, retired athlete who represented West Germany
- Christiane Desroches Noblecourt, French Egyptologist
- Christiane Marquardt, retired East German sprinter
- Christiane Nüsslein-Volhard, German developmental biologist and 1995 Nobel Prize-winner
- Christiane Amanpour, British-Iranian journalist and television host
- Christiane Hörbiger, Austrian television and film actress
- Christiane Gagnon, Canadian politician
- Christiane Martel, French actress and beauty queen
- Christiane Kubrick, German actress, dancer, painter, and singer
- Christiane Brunner, Swiss female politician and a licensed lawyer
- Christiane Taubira, French politician who on 15 May 2012
- Christiane Paul, German film, television and stage actress
- Christiane Krüger, German actress
- Christiane Vulpius, mistress and wife of Johann Wolfgang Goethe
- Christiane Cegavske, American artist and stop motion animator
- Christiane Geras, German figure skater
- Christiane Noll, American singer and actress known for her work
- Christiane Köpke, German rower who competed for East Germany
- Christiane Eberhardine of Brandenburg-Bayreuth, was Electress of Saxony from 1694 to 1727 and titular Queen of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth
- Christiane Flores in Amar as Actress
- Christiane Alt in Amok in der Schule as
- Christiane Blumhoff in Zuckerbaby as Actress
- Christiane Reichelt in Christiane F. - Wir Kinder vom Bahnhof Zoo as Actress
- Christiane Sadlo in Entscheidung am Fluss as Writer
- Christiane Bjørg Nielsen in Klatretøsen as Actress
- Christiane Jean in Les misérables as Actress
- Christiane Huth is a German t-shirt.
- Christiane Alarie is notable for her acting in movie Au pays de Zom
- In 1988 comedy and drama movie, Brennende Betten, Christiane Carstens portrayed Maria.
- Christiane Delyne characterized central role of Hélène Marsanne in 1939 film La belle revanche.
- In 1933, Christiane Grautoff played the role of Ms. Ulla Thormaelen in comedy, romance film Die Nacht der großen Liebe.
- Christiane Minazzoli played leading role of Florence in 1968 drama and mystery movie La nuit infidèle.
- Christiane Nielsen, from 1960 adventure movie Flitterwochen in der Hölle, who characterized Martine Duval.
- Christiane Vernon played the central character of N in 1920 crime movie Le droit de tuer.
- In 1930 action and adventure film, The Man Hunter, Christiane Yves portrayed Maid.
- Christiane Linay, from 1933 drama flick La voix du métal, who portrayed Jeanne.
- In 1909 film, Les heures - Épisode 3: Midi, la vesprée, le crépuscule, Christiane Mandelys played N.
Lists having Christiane
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with C
- Girls names beginning with C
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Chris
- Girl names that starts with Chris
- Boy names that ends with -ane
- Popular Girl Names in France (1968)
- Baby Names that mean Christian
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Disciple
- Baby Names that mean Christ
- Baby Names that mean Belonging
- Baby Names that mean Anointed
- Baby Names that mean One