Abdimalik name meaning
On This Page
What does Abdimalik mean?
Meaning of Abdimalik is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Abdimalik
How popular is the name Abdimalik?
Abdimalik is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 4432 (2016) in its 18 years run on United States naming chart. Over 217 babies in United States have been named Abdimalik.
In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and peaked in 2009 when it ranked 1649th. Over 112 babies in England and Wales have been named Abdimalik. But Abdimalik is a popular baby name in Kenya where every 1 in 5000 have the name.
At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Abdimalik in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Abdimalik?
Open your mind and start listening to what people have to say. Don't question their intentions. You have a clear opinion of things You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You don't want to do to others what you don't want to experience yourself. Letter A as your cornerstone reveals your creativity, dynamic life, and ambition to achieve great things in life. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive.
Other names similar to Abdimalik, for would be parents
- Muaz - Meaning of Muaz is Protected is primarily used in Arabic which originated from Arabic is a boy name
- Aazan - The curious and fresh boy name Aazan is predominantly used in Arabic language, Aazan means "God Hears or Prayer"
- Kaifiya - The girl name Kaifiya is predominantly used in Arabic language, Kaifiya means "Ecstatic"
- Danish-Ara - The girl name Danish-Ara is mostly used in Arabic, Danish-Ara means "Learning or Endowed with Wisdom"
- Alhena - Recent and Unwonted Alhena is used dominantly in Arabic has origin in Arabic, Alhena means "A Star in the Constellation Gemini or A Ring" is bestowed upon girls
Famous people named Abdimalik
We could not find any notable namesake.