Abdollah name meaning
What does Abdollah mean?
The Abdollah has its origin in Arabic and Quran languages. Abdollah is variant of renowned Abdallah. Abdallah is variant form of godly and widely accepted Abdullah. Abdallah's origin is Quran and Arabic, meaning of Abdallah is "Servant of Allah and God's Servants".
Variants of AbdollahNames that rhyme with Abdollah
How popular is the name Abdollah?
Abdollah is an uncommon baby name in France still in use today. But an extremely popular name in Iran where every 1 in 700 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 120000 babies have been bestowed Abdollah around the globe.
Abdollah in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Abdollah?
Your spiritual progress is what matters the most to you. Not your career. Not money. Not social status. You earn money fast but you also lose them fast. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much.
Other names similar to Abdollah
- Atiya - Atiya's meaning is Lord Ganesh, Gift or To Surpass is originated from Gothic is a gender insensitive name is used mainly in Oriya, Telugu and Bengali
- Tajim - Meaning of Tajim is Respect is used as a baby boy name is particulary used in Hindi and Arabic
- Fahad - Used mainly in Hindi and Bengali unheard-of, Fahad is originated from Arabic, Fahad means "Panther or Lynx" is used for boys
- Linnah - Girl name Linnah means "Lin, Strong and Tender" has origin in English. Linnah is derived from Lina.
- Farahan is used majorly in Hindi, Arabic and Marathi is a gender insensitive name, Farahan means "Cheerfully or Gladly"
Famous people named Abdollah
- Abdollah Nouri, Iranian cleric and reformist politician
- Abdollah ibn Bukhtishu, 11th-century Syriac physician
- Abdollah Shahbazi, Iranian historian
- Abdollah Ramezanzadeh, Iranian academic, writer and politician
- Abdollah Movahed, retired Iranian lightweight freestyle wrestler
- Abdollah Javadi-Amoli, Iranian Twelver Shi'a Marja