Abdul-Ahad meaning and origin
Meaning of Abdul-Ahad is Servant of the One is a boy name is used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Abdul-Ahad
Popularity of Abdul-Ahad
Abdul-Ahad is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. According to our evaluation, over 60 babies have been named Abdul-Ahad globally.
Other names similar to Abdul-Ahad, for soon-to-be-parents
- Mawhiba - Meaning of Mawhiba is Present, Talent or Divine Gift used for girls. Its origin is in Arabic is used particulary in Arabic
- AbdurRazzaq - Used commonly in Arabic, AbdurRazzaq bestowed upon baby boys, AbdurRazzaq means "Servant of the Allprovider (Allah) or Ibn Hammam was One of those Prominent People with this Name"
- Furoogh - Used commonly in Arabic, Furoogh bestowed upon baby boys, Furoogh means "Light or Splendour"
- Sulaimaan - Sulaimaan's meaning is The Biblical Solomon is the English Language Equivalent or A Prophet's Name used for baby boys is used chiefly in Arabic
- Khalisa - Used primarily in Arabic new-fangled and unorthodox, Khalisa means "True or Pure" is a baby girl name
Namesakes of Abdul-Ahad
We could not find any notable namesake.