AbdulHameed name meaning
What does AbdulHameed mean?
AbdulHameed's meaning is Servant of the Praiseworthy or The Ever-praised is used as a baby boy name is substantially used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with AbdulHameed
How popular is the name AbdulHameed?
AbdulHameed is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. And also in England and Wales. But AbdulHameed is a popular baby name in Saudi Arabia where every 1 in 4000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 20000 people has been named AbdulHameed globally.
Numerological aspects of AbdulHameed
You like to enjoy all the pleasures life has to give such as alcohol, music, food, sex, and sleeping. You are a seducer who doesn't care about true love but deep inside, you die to find someone who will teach you what true love looks like. You are innovative and like to plan but enjoy when spontaneity kicks in. You want to be surrounded by great minds that talk about ideas, achievements and changing the world.
Other names similar to AbdulHameed, for name hunters
- Makhdum - Boy name Makhdum is used substantially in Arabic, meaning of Makhdum is "Master or Employer"
- Sepideh - Used predominantly in Arabic atypical, Sepideh means "Dawn" is typically bestowed upon baby girls
- AbuMasood - Boy name AbuMasood means "A Great Sahabi who Participated in the Battle of Badr" is principally used in Arabic
- AbdalHalim - Boy name AbdalHalim means "Servant of the Patient One" is principally used in Arabic
- Ashraf-Jahan - Specifically used in Arabic, Ashraf-Jahan is used as a girl name, meaning of Ashraf-Jahan is "Noblest of the World"
Famous people named AbdulHameed
We could not find any notable namesake.