AbdulHamid meaning and origin
AbdulHamid means Servant of the Praiseworthy or Ever-praised is used as a baby boy name is largely used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with AbdulHamid
Popularity of AbdulHamid
AbdulHamid is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 2001 and achieved its top ranking of 7825 in 2003. Also, it appeared first time in 1996 on baby boy names list of England and Wales. In France, it is relatively new, first appeared in 1994. But AbdulHamid is a popular baby name in Nigeria where every 1 in 5000 have the name as well as in Libya. At least, 50000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
AbdulHamid in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of AbdulHamid
You believe life's to have fun. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. You need to listen to people occasionally to make them feel better and important. When it comes to expressing an opinion about something, you keep it to yourself. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much.
If you like AbdulHamid, you would love these names
- Nuzhah means Excursion Spot or Promenade is used as a baby girl name is specifically used in Arabic
- AliAsghar - Boy name AliAsghar means "Infant Son of Imam Husayn who Attained Martyrdom in the Karbala when He was a Suckling Baby" is used predominantly in Arabic
- Qarsafah - Meaning of Qarsafah is She was a Narrator of Hadith Known as Qarsafah Al-zahliyah or A Narrator of Hadith is used predominantly in Arabic is a baby girl name
- Baihas - Boy name Baihas is especially used in Arabic, meaning of Baihas is "Brave or Strong"
- Jahandar - Boy name Jahandar has origin in Afghan and is chiefly used in Arabic language, meaning of Jahandar is "Possessor of the World or Owner of the World"
Namesakes of AbdulHamid
We could not find any notable namesake.