Ayeishah meaning and origin
Ayeishah is used majorly in Arabic is a baby girl name. It is rooted from Arabic, Ayeishah means "Woman or Life". Ayeishah is version of outstanding Aisha. Aisha's meaning is Life, Wife of Prophet Muhammad and Alive has its origin in Arabic.
Variants of AyeishahNames that rhyme with Ayeishah
Popularity of Ayeishah
Ayeishah is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numbers say about Ayeishah?
People always look for comfort in your world. You are a blending mix of creativity and brains. You need to practice listening. You are an active person but lack motivation and persistence to finish goals. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. You believe that art won't make you money, so you tend to focus on things that make a sure profit. Give art a chance. Sometimes you focus on analyzing people's actions and get inspired by what they do and how they live.
Do you like Ayeishah? Other names you would love
- Mausoof - Primarily used in Arabic, Mausoof bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Mausoof is "Endowed with Laudable Qualities or Worthy of Description"
- Siddik - The Siddik is used particulary in Arabic, meaning of Siddik is "Truth Lovers"
- Mujaahid - Used in Arabic, Mujaahid is used as a baby boy name, Mujaahid means "A Warrior or Fighter"
- Faiq - Unexpected choice and Modern boy name Faiq is used in Arabic, meaning of Faiq is "Superior, Outstanding or Ascendant" came from Arabic
- Siddeeqa - Origin of Siddeeqa is in Arabic, meaning of Siddeeqa is "Righteous or Friend", a girl name is used substantially in Arabic
Namesakes of Ayeishah
We could not find any notable namesake.