Abdun-Nasir meaning and origin
Meaning: Servant of the Helper (Allah)
Add to favorites
Boy name Abdun-Nasir means "Servant of the Helperah)" is principally used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Abdun-Nasir
Popularity of Abdun-Nasir
Abdun-Nasir is an uncommon name around the globe.
You would love these names similar to Abdun-Nasir
- Wadad is used majorly in Arabic is a girl name, Wadad means "Love or Friendship"
- Abdul-Khafiz - Boy name Abdul-Khafiz means "Servant of the Descender" is largely used in Arabic
- Amadi - Amadi's meaning is Rejoicing or Loved by God is used mostly in Arabic aimed at both genders has its origin in Arabic and Latin
- Zoeya - Zoeya's meaning is Life is used as a baby girl name is dominantly used in Arabic
- Najia - Origin of Anomalous Najia is in Arabic is used predominantly in Arabic, meaning of Najia is "Who Escapes Danger or Truthful" is a girl name
Namesakes of Abdun-Nasir
We could not find any notable namesake.