Nuwaira meaning and origin
Girl name Nuwaira means "Petals of Flowers" is used particulary in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Nuwaira
Popularity of Nuwaira
Nuwaira is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. Also, Nuwaira is a familiar name in Nigeria. At least, 300 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Nuwaira
If your name ends up with the letter A, it means you are a creative fellow with a great wish to succeed in your career. If 1 is your personality number, you have a positive vibe and an impressive appearance. If you want to play with the big players, act like one. Small successes don't feed your soul. You like to be a part of the big game. When it comes to your job, you are always the one with a new idea to present.
Parents who liked Nuwaira, loved these names
- Samera - Meaning of Samera is Enchanting or Early Morning Fragrance or Entertaining Companion or Wind is largely used in Arabic, a baby girl name is of Hebrew and Arabic origin
- Tasadduq means Donation or Beneficence is dominantly used in Arabic is used as a boy name
- Pejman - Mostly used in Arabic unexpected, Pejman means "Wish or Broken-hearted" is aimed at baby boys
- Yumnaa - Yumnaa's meaning is Grace or Right Side used for girls is predominantly used in Arabic
- Aazaad - Boy name Aazaad means "Free or Independent" is used in Arabic
Namesakes of Nuwaira
We could not find any notable namesake.