Abdur meaning and origin
Used substantially in Arabic and English isolated, Abdur is used as a baby boy name has origin in Arabic, Swahili, Urdu and English. Abdur is variant of frequently used Abdu. Abdu is form of acclaimed and celestial Abid. Abdu means Worshipper of God has origin in Arabic and Swahili is particulary used in Arabic. Also. Abdur is a resultant of Abdul. Abdul is variant of Abdal. Abdul is a short of Abdullah.
Variants of AbdurNames that rhyme with Abdur
Popularity of Abdur
Abdur is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 2008, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 712 on boy names chart when 43 babies were named Abdur. There are over 610 babies that have been given the name Abdur in England and Wales. Abdur is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 34 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 268 babies that have been given the name Abdur in United States.
However things change on global perspective, Abdur is extremely popular in Bangladesh where every 1 in 500 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in India, Pakistan and Indonesia. As per our evaluation, over 490000 people has been named Abdur globally.
Abdur in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Abdur
Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. If you want to change the world, start with yourself. You are a child of change. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. If you have the letter A as your cornerstone, you are a born leader who likes to have control over everything.
Do you like Abdur? Read these names too
- Halima - Meaning of Halima is Clemency, Poisonous or Gentle Mild-Mannered is a baby girl name. It is rooted from Arabic is used prevalently in Urdu and Tamil
- Salika - Salika's meaning is Traveller or Devotee is substantially used in Sanskrit and Arabic that came from African-Swahili is used as a girl name
- Azeeza - Originated from African-Swahili and Arabic, Neoteric and Uncommon Azeeza means "Esteemed, Comrade or Precious" and mainly is given to baby girls is largely used in Kannada, Gujarati and Arabic
- Eidi - Girl name Eidi is used majorly in Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish, Eidi means "Festival" is of African-Swahili origin
- Yumna - Rarefied Yumna is used in Swahili and African, Yumna means "Good Luck, Lucky or Success" has its roots in Arabic is used as a baby girl name
Namesakes of Abdur
- Abdur Rahman Khan, was Emir of Afghanistan from 1880 to 1901
- Abdur Rouf Choudhury, Bengali writer
- Abdur Razzaq, member of the Taliban leadership as of the early 2000s
- Abdur Razzak, Bangladeshi cricketer
- Abdur Rehman, Pakistani cricketer
- Abdur Rahman Biswas, Bangladeshi politician
- Abdur Rab Nishtar, Muslim League stalwart
- Abdur Razzak, Bangladeshi actor and film director
- Abdur Rashid Khan, senior police officer
- Abdur Rahman Slade Hopkinson, writer
- Abdur Rahman Chughtai, painter artist and intellectual from Pakistan,
- Abdur Rashid Tarkabagish, Bangladeshi politician and parliamentarian
- Abdur Rauf, international cricketer from Pakistan
- Abdur Rahim, Bangladeshi cricketer, born in Rajshahi
- Abdur Raqib, former Pakistani first-class cricketer
- Abdur Rahman Hye, Pakistani architect and a pioneer of institutional architectures