Abdur-Raqeeb meaning and origin
Usage: Arabic and Sindhi
Meaning: Servant of the Watchful
Add to favorites
Meaning of Abdur-Raqeeb is Servant of the Watchful is a boy name is used in Sindhi and Arabic.Names that rhyme with Abdur-Raqeeb
Popularity of Abdur-Raqeeb
Abdur-Raqeeb is an uncommon name around the world.
Parents who liked Abdur-Raqeeb, loved these names
- Ban - Unisex name Ban is used majorly in Arabic and English. Its origin is in English, meaning of Ban is "Field of Beans, A Kind of Tree or Home or Village"
- Hakima - Offbeat Arabic Hakima bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Hakima is "The Word Hakim with the Meaning Wise, Sensible or Ruler" is chiefly used in African and Arabic
- Nisma - Outlandish and Modernistic Nisma is used mostly in Tamil and Arabic bestowed upon girls, Nisma means "Fresh Air"
- Saleemah - Odd girl name Saleemah is used chiefly in Sindhi and Arabic and originated from Arabic, Saleemah means "Healthy, Safe or Sound"
- Majha means Name of a Sahabi who Participated in the Battle of Badr is used principally in Arabic and Arabic is a gender insensitive name
Namesakes of Abdur-Raqeeb
We could not find any notable namesake.