Sahir name meaning
On This Page
What does Sahir mean?
Atypical Sahir is used majorly in Hindi, Arabic and Sindhi usually aimed at baby boys. Its origin is in Arabic, Sahir means "Magician, Lord Shiva or Wakeful".
Variants of SahirNames that rhyme with Sahir
How popular is the name Sahir?
Sahir is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1980 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. Recently in 2016, it ranked 2424th when 52 boy were named Sahir.
Over 632 people have been named Sahir in United States. Sahir is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 21 years of use, it could not make it big.
Over 175 people have been named Sahir in England and Wales.
Sahir is a rare baby name in France however it is still in use. But Sahir is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 40000 have the name as well as in India.
At least, 20000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Sahir
You like your freedom and independence. Sometimes, you act like a control freak. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. People who know you describe you as driven and ambitious. Next time you question your value and purpose, just remember that you are a genius. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize.
If you like Sahir, you would love these names
- Shayal - Meaning of Shayal is Determined or Dark Skinned used for both boys and girls is primarily used in Arabic and Marathi
- Manel - Meaning of Manel is Present or God is with Us is of Hebrew origin, a unisex name is used substantially in Catalan, French and English
- Mubashshara - Meaning of Mubashshara is Giver of Good News is a baby girl name is used in Arabic and Hindi
- Barni - The boy name Barni is largely used in Arabic, Danish and Norwegian. Its origin is in Old Norse and Aramaic, Barni means "Young or Child"
- Anal specifically is used in Kannada, Arabic and Gujarati is a girl name, meaning of Anal is "Five"
Famous people named Sahir
- Sahir Ludhianvi, Indian poet and film lyricist
- Sahira Nair in The Namesake as Actress
- Composer Sahir Ali Bagga, movie Maalik
Lists having Sahir
- Boy names beginning with S
- Arabic Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Sindhi Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Shiva