Abinaya name meaning
What does Abinaya mean?
Unexpected Abinaya principally is used in Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Oriya, Kannada, Hindi, Marathi and Gujarati has its origin in English-American and a gender insensitive name, meaning of Abinaya is "The Royal Guard, God, Pretty Girl, Lovely, Sweet, Abinaya Means Expressions or Expressing the Meaning by Using Body Parts".
Variants of AbinayaNames that rhyme with Abinaya
How popular is the name Abinaya?
Abinaya is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. Also, it is uncommon in England and Wales, where it has been in use since 1997 and peaked in 2006 when it ranked 1983rd. Also, it is uncommon in France, where it has been in use since 1998 and peaked in 2003 when it ranked 2305th. Over 115 people have been named Abinaya in France. Abinaya is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Sri Lanka. As per our research, over 2000 people has been named Abinaya globally.
What numerology tells about Abinaya?
You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. You actually believe your ideas are the best. And most of the time, they are. You aren't born to follow. You are born to lead. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective.
You would love these names similar to Abinaya
- Nivetha - New-fangled and Far-out Nivetha particulary is used in Kannada and Bengali, meaning of Nivetha is "Soft or Goddess Amman" is bestowed upon girls
- Bhooma - Bhooma's meaning is Earth is used commonly in Marathi and Malayalam is bestowed upon girls
- Manasvee - Used majorly in Marathi, Bengali and Malayalam, Manasvee is used as a girl name, Manasvee means "Intelligent"
- Taantav - Specifically used in Malayalam and Marathi, Taantav is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Taantav is "Son"
- Viswarupa - The girl name Viswarupa is used predominantly in Hindi and Malayalam languages, Viswarupa means "One who Displays the Universal Form"
Famous people named Abinaya
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Abinaya
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Royal
- Baby Names that mean Guard
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Pretty
- Baby Names that mean Girl
- Baby Names that mean Lovely
- Baby Names that mean Sweet