Abishai name meaning
On This Page
What does Abishai mean?
Anomalous Hebrew Abishai is prevalently used in Marathi, Kannada, Telugu, Hindi, Oriya, Malayalam, Bengali, Gujarati and Tamil, meaning of Abishai is "Gift of the Father" is used as a unisex name .
Abishai is variant of Avishai. Avishai means Gift of the Father is originated from Hebrew.
How do I pronounce Abishai?
The three syllabled name Abishai is commonly pronounced as a-bi-shai.
Variants of AbishaiNames that rhyme with Abishai
How popular is the name Abishai?
Abishai is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 22 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 5000. Over 231 people have been named Abishai in United States.
Abishai is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 2008. Also, Abishai is a familiar name in Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi and Zimbabwe.
At least, 900 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Abishai
You are that person who teaches others how to live life without much drama and walk their path with no one's help. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You are daring and courageous. You are a seducer who doesn't care about true love but deep inside, you die to find someone who will teach you what true love looks like. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed.
You would love these names similar to Abishai
- Nithini - Girl name Nithini is used prevalently in Tamil and Assamese, Nithini means "Principle"
- Tanavi - Meaning of Tanavi is Slender, Attractive or Delicate is a girl name is used in Gujarati, Tamil and Malayalam
- Sambhavna - Especially used in Tamil, Marathi and Oriya, Sambhavna bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Sambhavna is "Possibility or Esteem"
- Santhimathi - Meaning of Santhimathi is Goddess Durga is used as a girl name is notably used in Tamil, Oriya and Malayalam
- Sankila - Predominantly used in Marathi, Telugu and Malayalam, Sankila bestowed upon girls, meaning of Sankila is "Fiery"
Sibling Names for Abishai
Welcome to the list of siblings names for the baby name Abishai. Here you will find some great name suggestions that you can use for your baby's brother or sister. Each of these names has a unique meaning and is sure to be memorable. Whether you are looking for classic, modern, or unique ideas — we have something special just for your little bundle of joy. Let's dive right in!
Sister to Abishai
For a brother
Famous people named Abishai
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Abishai
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Father
- Baby Names that mean Gift