Benji name meaning
On This Page
What does Benji mean?
Admired Benji came from Hebrew, meaning of Benji is "Son of the Right Hand, Diminutive of Benjamin, Son of the South, Son of Luck or Son of Happiness", particulary used in English is used as a gender insensitive name .
Benji is variation of biblical and well-liked Ben. Ben is variant form of Benon. Also Ben is form of widely accepted and all time favorite Bentley. Ben is also variant of widely accepted and ever lasting Benton.
Ben is short form of BenjaminBernhard. Also Ben is short of Benedict. Ben is equivalent of Names Beginning with Bern- in German and Frisian languages. Ben's meaning is Son of the South, Son of Fortune and Son of Luck is originated from Hebrew and Arabic.
Benji is diminutive of Benjamin. Benjamin means Son of the One who Loves Horses, Son of the Right and Son of the Right Hand has its origin in Hebrew.
Is the name Benji suitable for a newborn?
Benji is a unique and charming name that carries a sense of warmth and familiarity. It's a shortened version of Benjamin, which has been around for centuries.
As a standalone name, it's perfect for parents who want something short and sweet. Benji has a youthful energy that's perfect for baby boys. It gives them an identity that's strong but not overly masculine.
This name is perfect for parents who want to give their child a classic name with a modern twist. Benji is easy to pronounce and spell, making it ideal for parents who want their child's name to be simple yet stylish.
Overall, Benji is an excellent choice for those looking for an adorable baby boy name with plenty of character and charm!
How do I pronounce Benji?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Benji as b(e)-nji. Some people pronounce it as ben-ji or ben-jee.
Variants of BenjiNames that rhyme with Benji
How popular is the name Benji?
Benji is a common name in United States given to over 1581 babies in 73 years. Currently the name is rising, in 1975, 169 boys were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 621st position.
Benji is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1988 and was able to reach the top 600 names. In 2001, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 596 on boy names chart when 56 babies were named Benji.
There are over 348 babies that have been given the name Benji in France.
In England and Wales, Benji is a unique name where it has been in use since 1997 and has secured the place in top 1000 names.
Recently in 2018, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 958 on boy names chart when 30 babies were named Benji. Over 142 people have been named Benji in England and Wales.
Benji is a common name in Nigeria while somewhat familiar name in Ghana, Taiwan, Philippines, India, England, Haiti, DR Congo and Canada. At least, 7000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Benji in Nordic countries
What numbers say about Benji?
You can easily change your mood from super to dull because you allow everyone to be a part of your life. In love, you act childish and don't care much about the feelings of your partner because you start relationships without falling in love first. Once you fall in love, everything changes. The letter I as your capstone in your name symbolizes your kindness and naivety. Stop giving people chances and show them where the door is instead.
Parents who liked Benji, loved these names
- Yehoshafat - Boy name Yehoshafat is originated from Hebrew, Yehoshafat means "God has Passed Judgment" is chiefly used in Hebrew
- Raviv - Anomalous and Fresh boy name Raviv is rooted from Hebrew, Raviv means "Rain Dew"
- Icabod - Boy name Icabod has its origin in Hebrew, meaning of Icabod is "Without Glory"
- Ahijah - Far-out Ahijah is used primarily in Hebrew, Ahijah means "Gods Brother" used for boys is originated from Hebrew
- Aheli - Unexpected choice and Fresh girl name Aheli is of Hebrew origin which is used especially in Gujarati and Kannada languages, meaning of Aheli is "Pure or Grace"
Sibling Names for Benji
If you're looking for sibling names that pair well with the charming name "Benji," you've come to the right place! From classic and traditional to modern and trendy, we've compiled a list of sibling names that go perfectly with Benji. Whether you're expecting your second, third or fourth child, this list is sure to inspire you.
For a sister
For a brother
Famous people named Benji
- Benji Durden, Boulder, Colorado based coach of elite runners
- Benji Madden, American guitarist, vocalist, songwriter
- Benji Marshall, New Zealand professional rugby league footballer
- Benji Gil, former Major League Baseball utility player
- Benji Olson, NFL biography
- Benji Schwimmer, American professional dancer
- Benji Gregory, former American actor
- Benji B, British DJ and radio presenter
- Benji LaCrosse, American racecar driver
- Benji Radach, American professional mixed martial artist currently competing
- Benji Compton, Speedway rider
- Benji Brown in Benji Brown: In Touch with Reality as Actor
- Benji Bakshi in Big Ass Spider! as Cinematographer
- Benji Yapp in Episode #1.1 as Actor
- Benji Wilhoite in Glory as Actor
- Benji Dolly in Champion of Glory as Actor
- Benji Lanpher in Russian Dressing as Camera and Electrical Department
- Benji Villalobos Benji OldaÃ Villalobos Segovia is a Salvadoran footballer.
- Benji Lim is famous for directing movie Cuak
Lists having Benji
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with B
- Girls names beginning with B
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Ben
- Baby Names that mean Right
- Baby Names that mean Hand
- Baby Names that mean Son
- Baby Names that mean Luck
- Baby Names that mean Happiness