Benoni name meaning
On This Page
What does Benoni mean?
The boy name Benoni is used commonly in Danish, Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish is of Hebrew origin, Benoni means "Son of Pain, Son of My Sorrow or Son of Sorrows". Benoni is celebrated on March 31st.
How do I pronounce Benoni?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Benoni is b(e)-no-ni.
Variants of BenoniNames that rhyme with Benoni
How popular is the name Benoni?
Benoni is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 44 years of usage and 383 bearers, the name could just made to the top 308 names in 1902 before vanishing in 1980.
There are over 383 babies that have been given the name Benoni in France. Benoni is a common name in Uganda and Brazil while somewhat familiar name in Ghana, Indonesia, Belgium, South Africa, DR Congo, India and United States.
At least, 7000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Benoni in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Benoni
You don't like many people walking in and out of your life. Reason behind your depressive episodes that occur occasionally is being way too sensitive. You allow your past to ruin your present and future because you have a hard time letting go of things. You are a human and an animal right activist. Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you. Not everyone wishes you well. And instead of focusing on making them happy, focus on making yourself happy first.
Parents who liked Benoni, loved these names
- Erza primarily is used in Finnish, Danish and Norwegian is a unisex name. Erza is equivalent of エルザ, a Japanese Form of Elsa in English language
- Hampus - Boy name Hampus is rooted from Hebrew which is notably used in Danish and Scandinavian languages, Hampus means "Yahweh is Gracious"
- Gyda is Danish equivalent of Gyða
- Hege - Hege's meaning is Holy or Blessed is a girl name that came from Old Norse is used notably in Swedish and Finnish
- Izabell - Used dominantly in Finnish, Danish and Swedish uncustomary, Izabell is used as a baby girl name, Izabell means "God Protects My House and God is My Oath" is rooted from Hebrew. Izabell is derived from Isabelle.
Sibling Names for Benoni
If you're considering naming your baby boy Benoni, you may be wondering what sibling names would complement this unique and meaningful choice. Look no further than these options, which range from classic and timeless to modern and trendy. Find the perfect name for your growing family with the following list of sibling names for Benoni.
Names for Benoni's sister
Names for Benoni's brother
Famous people named Benoni
- Benoni Irwin, American portraitist
- Benoni S. Fuller, U.S. Representative from Indiana
- Benoni Beheyt, Belgian former professional road bicycle racer
- Benoni Whitten, American attorney and judge in Oregon
Lists having Benoni
- Boy names beginning with B
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Boy names that starts with Ben
- Baby Names that mean Son
- Baby Names that mean Pain
- Baby Names that mean Sorrow