Abraam meaning and origin
Unorthodox Hebrew Abraam is used dominantly in Greek and Spanish, meaning of Abraam is "Father of Many" is given to boys. Abraam is resulted from Abraham. Abraham is variant form of Avraham. Abraham is Latin cognate of The Hebrew Name אַבְרָהָם Meaning Father of a Multitude  . Abraham means Father of a Multitude and Many Nations, Father of the Amount and Father of Many is originated from Hebrew.
Variants of Abraam
View middle names that goes with Abraam like Nathael, Elay, Blys, Jlon, Mayron, Case,Names that rhyme with Abraam
Popularity of Abraam
Abraam is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. Abraam is a common name in Egypt while somewhat familiar name in Russia, Mexico and DR Congo. At least, 2000 people globally have carried Abraam as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Abraam?
You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You get easily disappointed by others because you expect too much. Work on your ability to understand how people feel. You desire to enjoy material things in life such as money, expensive cars, clothing, and latest technology. You hate copying others. Working harder than required is what you are known for. You are interested in learning new and exciting things.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Abraam
- Josia - Unexpected Josia is used largely in African and German aimed at both genders, Josia means "Yahweh Supports" is of Hebrew origin
- Ohad - Used primarily in Hebrew atypical, Ohad aimed at baby boys is originated from Hebrew, Ohad means "United"
- Ganel - Boy name Ganel is originated from Hebrew and is used mostly in Hebrew and Hindi languages, meaning of Ganel is "Garden of God or Snail"
- Johntay - Meaning of Johntay is Yahweh is Gracious and God has Been Gracious: has Shown Favor In the Bible John the Baptist Baptized Christ In the Jordan is originated from Hebrew is a baby boy name. Johntay is derivation of John.
- Miep - Persistent and Customary Miep is originated from Hebrew is substantially used in Dutch is used for baby girls. Miep is form of Maria in Dutch language. Also Miep is form of Mary in Dutch language
Namesakes of Abraam
We could not find any notable namesake.