Adali name meaning
What does Adali mean?
Uncustomary Adali came from Germanic is primarily used in English is a gender insensitive name. Adali is resulted from Adalia. Primarily used in English uncustomary, Adalia, meaning of Adalia is "Yahweh is Just" is originated from Hebrew.
How do I pronounce Adali?
The most common way to pronounce three syllabled Adali is a-da-li.
Variants of AdaliNames that rhyme with Adali
How popular is the name Adali?
Adali is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1979 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 2010, it ranked 3880th when 39 girls were named Adali. Over 500 babies in United States have been named Adali. The given name is a common name in Mexico while somewhat familiar name in Iran, India, Nicaragua, Honduras, Brazil, Peru and Nigeria. According to our estimate, over 3000 babies have been named Adali globally.
Numerological aspects of Adali
Positive energy adores your spirit. You inspire people but can't find a way to inspire yourself to make the first step and show the world what you can do. You are always open to experience something new. You have the ability to see inside people's soul and find out what they want. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about.
Other names similar to Adali, for soon-to-be-parents
- Ellfrydah - Girl name Ellfrydah is substantially used in English, Ellfrydah means "Power or Elf"
- Kolbi - Of Old English origin, Unfamiliar Kolbi bestowed upon both boys and girls which is used in English, Kolbi means "From the Dark Village, Coal Town Colas Town Kolis Town and Dark". Kolbi is derivative of Colby.
- Hamond - Middle and English name Hamond bestowed upon baby boys is used particulary in English. Hamond is Scandinavian form of Hámundr
- Kloe - Meaning of Kloe is Green Shoot or Young Shoot is used substantially in English. Its origin is in Old Greek is given to baby girls
- Cinda - Cinda's meaning is The Moon Goddess or Abbreviation of Cynthia or Lucinda used for baby girls, used in English is originated from Old Greek
Sibling Names for Adali
Choosing the right name for your baby is an exciting and joyful experience. Here's a list of sibling names to Adali that might help you in this special occasion:
Sister for Adali
Names for Adali's brother
Famous people named Adali
- Adalia Braydon in Living the Dream as Actress
Lists having Adali
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Ada
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh