Adiel name meaning
On This Page
What does Adiel mean?
Unexpected Adiel chiefly is used in Finnish, Hebrew, Norwegian, English, Danish and Swedish is originated from Arabic and Hebrew is a gender insensitive name, meaning of Adiel is "The Elements Adi Meaning Ornament".
Adiel is a form of prevailing Adil. Adil's meaning is Judge and Kindness is originated from Arabic. Adiel is form of The Hebrew Name עדיאל Meaning Ornament of God in Latin language.
Is Adiel suitable to use as a baby name?
Adiel is a Hebrew name commonly given to baby boys. It has a beautiful and elegant tone to it, which makes it a perfect choice for parents looking for unique and charming names for their babies.
Adiel means "ornament of God," which gives it a spiritual and divine touch. This name is not only meaningful but also sounds sophisticated and classic, making it an excellent choice for parents who want to give their child an everlasting name that will stand out from the crowd.
Additionally, Adiel has a distinct sound that is easy to pronounce, making it suitable for children of all ages. Overall, Adiel is an exceptional baby boy's name with several distinctive features that make it an excellent choice for your little one.
How do I pronounce Adiel?
Two syllabled Adiel is most commonly pronounced as a-diel.
Variants of AdielNames that rhyme with Adiel
How popular is the name Adiel?
In United States, Adiel was once a common name since emerging in 1980 it has been given to over 1885 babies. At the peak of its usage in 2017,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 54 years but it is still going strong.
Adiel is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. But Adiel is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 40000 have the name.
At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Adiel in Nordic countries
What numerology tells about Adiel?
Your failures motivate you. You are a self-motivated, ambitious, and intuitive person who rarely hears what others have to say when it comes to business. Your mood depends on your thoughts, while they depend on songs you listen, people you met during the day, or memories you come back to. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. The only thing holding you back is your lack of flexibility.
Do you like Adiel? Other names you would love
- Muawiyah - Far-out and Fresh boy name Muawiyah is used chiefly in Arabic and Sindhi, meaning of Muawiyah is "Sehabie Rasool Sawas, First Ummayad Caliph or Young Fox"
- Firdausi is used commonly in Arabic and Arabic, Firdausi means "Of Paradise or Heavenly" is a unisex name
- Adla dominantly is used in Danish, Norwegian and Arabic is a baby girl name has its roots in Arabic and Hebrew, meaning of Adla is "Just or Fair Woman"
- Ajib - Meaning of Ajib is Rare or Unique is used predominantly in Arabic and Arabic is bestowed upon both sexes
- Mawdud - Used largely in Arabic and Sindhi, Mawdud means "Beloved or Dear" is of Arabic origin is customarily bestowed upon baby boys
Sibling Names for Adiel
Adiel is a modern and powerful name, which means 'ornament of God'. Here are some beautiful sibling names that can be combined with Adiel:
Names for Adiel's sister
Brother to Adiel
Famous people named Adiel
- Adiel Paananen, Finnish cross country skier
- Adiel Palma, Cuban left-handed pitcher for the Cuban national baseball team and Cienfuegos of the Cuban National Series
- Adiel Sherwood, American author and college president of Marshall College
- Adiel de Oliveira Amorim, Brazilian midfielder
Lists having Adiel
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Arabic Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Boy names that ends with -iel
- Baby Names that mean Ornament