Adiel meaning and origin
Unexpected Adiel chiefly is used in Finnish, Hebrew, Norwegian, English, Danish and Swedish is originated from Arabic and Hebrew is a gender insensitive name, meaning of Adiel is "The Elements Adi Meaning Ornament". Adiel is a form of prevailing Adil. Adil's meaning is Judge and Kindness is originated from Arabic. Adiel is form of The Hebrew Name עדיאל Meaning Ornament of God in Latin language.
Variants of AdielNames that rhyme with Adiel
Popularity of Adiel
In United States, Adiel was once a common name since emerging in 1980 it has been given to over 1885 babies. At the peak of its usage in 2017,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 54 years but it is still going strong. Adiel is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. But Adiel is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 40000 have the name. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Adiel in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Adiel?
Your failures motivate you. You are a self-motivated, ambitious, and intuitive person who rarely hears what others have to say when it comes to business. Your mood depends on your thoughts, while they depend on songs you listen, people you met during the day, or memories you come back to. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. The only thing holding you back is your lack of flexibility.
Do you like Adiel? Other names you would love
- Muawiyah - Far-out and Fresh boy name Muawiyah is used chiefly in Arabic and Sindhi, meaning of Muawiyah is "Sehabie Rasool Sawas, First Ummayad Caliph or Young Fox"
- Firdausi is used commonly in Arabic and Arabic, Firdausi means "Of Paradise or Heavenly" is a unisex name
- Adla dominantly is used in Danish, Norwegian and Arabic is a baby girl name has its roots in Arabic and Hebrew, meaning of Adla is "Just or Fair Woman"
- Ajib - Meaning of Ajib is Rare or Unique is used predominantly in Arabic and Arabic is bestowed upon both sexes
- Mawdud - Used largely in Arabic and Sindhi, Mawdud means "Beloved or Dear" is of Arabic origin is customarily bestowed upon baby boys
Namesakes of Adiel
- Adiel Paananen, Finnish cross country skier
- Adiel Palma, Cuban left-handed pitcher for the Cuban national baseball team and Cienfuegos of the Cuban National Series
- Adiel Sherwood, American author and college president of Marshall College
- Adiel de Oliveira Amorim, Brazilian midfielder