Addike name meaning
On This Page
What does Addike mean?
Addike is German form of Adiko.
Variants of AddikeNames that rhyme with Addike
How popular is the name Addike?
Addike is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Addike
You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You are a born teacher, philosopher, educator, or researcher. Expression number 7 reveals your disrespect for people who gossip, lie and have no special purpose in life. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. You are highly intuitive and inspire as you go.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Addike
- Tukummeq specifically is used in Greenlandic and Danish is given to baby girls. Tukummeq is Greenlandic equivalent of Tukúmeĸ
- Kariann - Uncommon girl name Kariann came from English-American and Old Greek, largely used in English and Swedish languages, Kariann means "Pure"
- Sigdiärf is Swedish cognate of Sigdiarfr
- Skammel - The boy name Skammel is substantially used in Old Danish and Danish. Skammel is Danish cognate of Skammhals
- Þröstur is equivalent of Þrǫstr in Icelandic language
Famous people named Addike
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Addike
- Boy names beginning with A
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean Brotherly
- Baby Names that mean Brother
- Baby Names that mean Teuton
- Baby Names that mean Blood
- Baby Names that mean Sister
- Baby Names that mean Army
- Baby Names that mean Man