Kariann meaning and origin
Far-out Kariann is used in Swedish, English, Danish and Norwegian, Kariann means "Pure" is a girl name came from Old Greek and English-American. Kariann is version of outstanding and all time favorite Karen. Karen is a form of CarineKarin. Karen is abridged form of Katharina. Karen is Scandinavian cognate of Katharina. Also Karen is form of Carine in Scandinavian and German languages. Karen is also Scandinavian and Dutch cognate of Karine. Karen is also Danish form of Karin. Rarefied Karen has its origin in Nordic, Old Greek and Latin, Karen means "Dear, Beloved and Pure". Kariann is form of Kariane. Kariane is variant form of Karianne. Also Kariane is another transcription of Kari;Ann. Kariann is a variant of Karianne. Karianne is a variation of darling and perennial Karen. Also Karianne is variant form of Kariane. Also Karianne is spelling variation of KA;ANN. Meaning of Karianne is God is Merciful and Abbreviation of Katherine has origin in Old Greek and English-American.
Variants of Kariann
View middle names that goes with Kariann like Reah, Berniece, Adee, Dinah, Marceline, Gymi,Names that rhyme with Kariann
Popularity of Kariann
Kariann is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1965 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1975, it ranked 2610th when 31 girls were named Kariann. There are over 789 babies that have been given the name Kariann in United States. Also, Kariann is a familiar name in Norway. According to our research, at least 700 people have been bestowed Kariann around the globe.
Kariann in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Kariann
Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. You have the capability to guide others and people will get awestruck by witnessing your efforts. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go.
Other names similar to Kariann
- Renatus means Regenerate or Reborn One is used as a boy name and is rooted from Latin is notably used in Danish, Finnish and Swedish
- Uggi - Boy name Uggi is specifically used in Icelandic, Old Norse and Danish languages. Uggi is Old Norse cognate of Uggr
- Halvardh is equivalent of Hallvarðr in Swedish language
- Marthine - Marthines origin is Aramaic and Latin, meaning of Marthine is "Bitterness, Mistress and Lady" and a girl name is principally used in Norwegian and Swedish. Marthine is resulted from Martha.
- Sæmi is form of Sæmingur in Icelandic language
Namesakes of Kariann
We could not find any notable namesake.