Adeja meaning and origin
Meaning of Adeja is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Adeja
Popularity of Adeja
Adeja is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1995 and achieved its top ranking of 5063 in 1996. There are over 123 babies that have been given the name Adeja in United States. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Adeja
You are the most important person in your life and to you, no one else matters. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You are always open to experience something new. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You are sometimes manipulative and hated for it. You are always filled with positive and creative energy that you pass around.
Other names similar to Adeja
- Maritess - Odd girl name Maritess came from Spanish, meaning of Maritess is "Tes, Teresa or María" is used in Tagalog
- Heng - Unexpected Hengs origin is Chinese, meaning of Heng is "An Eternal Beauty" is a gender-neutral name
- Kamalei - The unconventional unisex name Kamalei means "Beloved Child"
- Nahia - Meaning of Nahia is Desire or One who is Greatly Desired has origin in Basque, a baby girl name is used specifically in Basque
- Akwete - Outlandish girl name Akwete means "Eldest of Twins"
Namesakes of Adeja
We could not find any notable namesake.