Adijah meaning and origin
Adijah is a variant spelling of Adija. Rare Adija prevalently is used in Hindi, meaning of Adija is "Goddess Parvati".
Variants of Adijah
View middle names that goes with Adijah like Mute, Soline, Jazlynn, Roseline, Murielle,Names that rhyme with Adijah
Popularity of Adijah
Adijah is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Adijah is a common name in Uganda while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia, Nigeria, Malawi, Malaysia and Kenya. According to our findings, at least 3000 people have been bestowed Adijah around the globe.
What numbers say about Adijah?
You have a quick mind. You have the capability to guide others and people will get awestruck by witnessing your efforts. You are always direct because you hate to argue with people when it comes to misunderstandings. Even though you are a sensitive person, you hate being around people who don't have a problem with expressing their emotions. You are a thermal person who teaches people the importance of questioning and awareness.
Do you like Adijah? Other names you would love
- Bambang - Meaning of Bambang is Knight is a boy name, rooted from Malay is used in Malay
- Mounzir is originated from Quran, Mounzir means "Whoever Announces the Building"
- Khepree means Emerging Sun is rooted from Egyptian is used as a girl name. Khepree is derivative of Khepri.
- Noémia - The Noémia means "Sweet or Graceful"
- Odomar - Odomar means "Famous or Possession"
Namesakes of Adijah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Adijah
- Girl names beginning with A
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Goddess
- Baby Names that mean Parvati