Adreana meaning and origin
Unorthodox Adreana's origin is Latin is a baby girl name is used in English. Adreana is variant form of customary Adria. Unorthodox Adria specifically is used in English came from Arabic and Latin, meaning of Adria is "Purity and Love, Woman from Hadria and From Hadria".
Variants of Adreana
View middle names that goes with Adreana like Emilienne, Desirae, Johnna, Jaslene, Pien, Euna,Names that rhyme with Adreana
Popularity of Adreana
Adreana is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1969 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1995, it ranked 2977th when 39 girls were named Adreana. Over 934 babies in United States have been named Adreana. Also, Adreana is a familiar name in Brazil. At least, 900 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Adreana
People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. You prefer to deal with things that matter and leave out all the rest. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are probably full of ambition and the most motivated person you know. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Adreana
- Risa - Used in Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish noteworthy, Risa means "Czechoslovakian Form of Richard" has its roots in Old Greek, Latin and Sanskrit is used as a unisex name
- Iljana - Latin and Hebrew name Iljana is a baby girl name notably used in Swedish, German and Finnish, meaning of Iljana is "Shining or My God is Yahweh"
- Grazyna - Predominantly used in Finnish and Danish, Grazyna aimed at girls, meaning of Grazyna is "The Beautiful or The Graceful" is originated from Lithuanian and Latin
- Leonel - Leonel's meaning is The Lion, Lion or Young Lion came from Latin, majorly used in Swedish, Finnish and Danish is used as a gender-neutral name
- Anne-flor has its origin in Latin and Hebrew, Anne-flor means "Graceful or Flowers"
Namesakes of Adreana
- Adreana Gonzalez in Georgia Rule as Actress