Leonel meaning and origin
Customary Leonel's origin is Latin is used majorly in Finnish, Norwegian, English, Swedish, Spanish and Danish given to both boys and girls, meaning of Leonel is "Lion or The ". Leonel is variant of immutable and popular Leo. Leo is form of widely accepted and ever lasting Leona. Also Leo is a variant form of Its Variants. Leo is also a variant form of Germanic Names Containing the Name Element Lew. Leo is short version of Leonhard. Also Leo is shortened form of Leopold. Trendy Leo came from Czech, Germanic and Latin languages, meaning of Leo is "Folk, Brave People and Brave". Leonel is variation of eternal and loved Lionel. Lionel is derivation of Leo. Lionel is English, Italian and French cognate of Lion and Leon. Also Lionel is English and French cognate of Lion;Leon. Lionel means Form of Leonard, Leo and Like a Lion came from Latin.
Variants of Leonel
View middle names that goes with Leonel like Coey, Meth, Braiden, Johnathan, Jordon, Tucker,Names that rhyme with Leonel
Popularity of Leonel
a popular name in United States having over 20153 recievers in 109 years of usage. Presently peaked at the charts, the moniker grabbed the 356th spot and 921 baby boys were given the name. Moreover, the given name has been to the top 500 baby names 15 times Leonel is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2003 and achieved its top ranking of 1627 in 2016. There are over 118 babies that have been given the name Leonel in England and Wales. During its 115 years of usage in France, it had made up to just the top 300 boy names. Over 1175 people have been named Leonel in France.
But Leonel is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, Mozambique, Colombia, Angola, Brazil, Guatemala, Venezuela, Cuba, Chile, Philippines, Nicaragua, Portugal, Honduras, Argentina, Dominican Republic and Haiti. At least, 370000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Leonel in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Leonel
You are persistent but without motivation, you won't accomplish anything. Learn how to apologize for your mistakes. Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you. You are a smart person who knows how to rise above everything that makes you feel miserable. Partnerships are exclusively important to you.
Looking for a name like Leonel? Please go through the following names
- Cyprien - Meaning of Cyprien is From Cypres or Comes from Cyprus is prevalently used in French and English and is used for boys is rooted from Latin
- Star - Origin of Renowned Star is in Latin and English bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Star is "Stella or Star" is used primarily in Danish and English
- Madonna - Used in Danish, Finnish and English durable and commonly accepted, Madonna is used as a baby girl name, Madonna means "Madam, Lady or My Lady" came from Italian and Latin
- Pellegrino - Used particulary in Italian uncustomary, Pellegrino aimed at baby boys, Pellegrino means "Traveller or Pilgrim" is of Latin origin
- Rosemary - Widespread and All time favorite Rosemary has its origin in German, Latin and English languages bestowed upon both sexes used principally in Finnish, English and Swedish, Rosemary means "Dew of the Sea or Bitter Rose"
Namesakes of Leonel
- Leonel Power, English composer of the late Medieval and early Renaissance eras
- Leonel Vieira, Portuguese film director
- Leonel Cota Montaño, Mexican politician
- Leonel Mário d'Alva, São Toméan politician
- Leonel Moura, conceptual artist whose work shifted
- Leonel Fernández, Dominican lawyer, academic
- Leonel Brizola, Brazilian politician
- Leonel Álvarez, former Colombian football defensive midfielder
- Leonel Godoy Rangel, Mexican lawyer, politician
- Leonel Sánchez, retired Chilean professional footballer
- Leonel Ríos, Argentine football midfielder
- Leonel Guevara, former Salvadoran professional footballer
- Leonel Núñez, Argentine footballer
- Leonel Noriega, Guatemalan football midfielder
- Leonel Manzano, : 1:44
- Leonel Cárcamo, retired Salvadoran football player
- Leonel "Bebito" Smith, Cuban multiple gold medalist swimmer at the 1926 Central American Games in Mexico City
- Leonel Claude in Starry Eyes as Actor
- Leonel Brito acted in movie Maria's Hours
- Leonel González portrayed pivotal role of N in 1984 action and adventure movie El puente.
- Leonel Simi, from 1923 comedy flick A Capital Federal, who portrayed the Cel. Euzébio.