Leenah meaning and origin
Leenah is version of lofty and all time favorite Alina. Alina is variation of long standing and darling Aline. Alina is derived from Adèle. Alina is a short version of Adeline. Also Alina is a short version of Adelina. Alina is also a short form of Adeline. Alina is form of Helena in Czech and Scandinavian languages. Also Alina is equivalent of Helene in Scandinavian and Czech languages. Unorthodox Arabic and Old High German Alina, meaning of Alina is "Beautiful, Merry and Little Noble One".
Variants of LeenahNames that rhyme with Leenah
Popularity of Leenah
Leenah is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1999 and peaked in 2010 when it ranked 6175th. Over 148 people have been named Leenah in United States. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby girl names chart. Also, Leenah is a familiar name in Saudi Arabia. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our findings.
What numbers say about Leenah?
Follow your dreams and heart instead of rules. You don't depend on anyone in any way. Love is most important in your life. You dream of living in a more humane society. You are often seen as the wise weirdo who doesn't talk much. Courage is what is missing in your life. Sometimes you focus on analyzing people's actions and get inspired by what they do and how they live. You are compassionate and always put other people's needs before yours.
Looking for names similar to Leenah? Please go through the following names
- Nazeeya is used substantially in Kannada and Arabic is a girl name, Nazeeya means "Princess or Optimistic or Full of Hope"
- Safir - Far-out and Modern unisex name Safir means "Mediator, Handsome or Ambassador" which is used primarily in Danish, Arabic and Swedish is originated from Hebrew language
- Saroj - Chiefly used in Gujarati and Marathi, Saroj is originated from Sanskrit, meaning of Saroj is "Lotus or Everything is Possible" is a unisex name
- Givon - Used commonly in Arabic and Hebrew far-out, Givon means "Hill Or Heights, High Place or Hill" and a baby boy name is originated from Hebrew
- Haifa - Used prevalently in Arabic and Kannada unheard-of, Haifa has origin in Arabic, Haifa means "Well-shaped, Delicate or Of Beautiful Body" is used as a baby girl name
Namesakes of Leenah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Leenah
- Girl names beginning with L
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -nah
- Baby Names that mean Fair
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Light
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Bearer
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Lovely
- Baby Names that mean Honorable
- Baby Names that mean Merry
- Baby Names that mean Shining
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Silk
- Baby Names that mean Heaven