Aebba meaning and origin
Aebba's origin is Old English, Arabic and Hebrew is used as a gender-neutral name is dominantly used in English. Aebba is variant transcription of Abba. Abba is form of rooted and commonly accepted Abb. Also Abba is variant form of noteworthy and ceaseless Abbott. Abba's origin is Old English and Hebrew, meaning of Abba is "Born on Thursday and Father".
Variants of AebbaNames that rhyme with Aebba
Popularity of Aebba
Aebba is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Aebba
You are a good listener and friend. You are a guardian angel for life for those loyal to you. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. You are the most important person in your life and to you, no one else matters. You have a curious mind and wish to explore the world. You love your family but never show it. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success.
Looking for names similar to Aebba? Please go through the following names
- Rehaan - Unfamiliar and Contemporary boy name Rehaan means "King, Fragrant One or Sweet Scented" is commonly used in Telugu, Kannada and Tamil
- Huzayfah - The boy name Huzayfah is used commonly in Sindhi and Arabic languages, Huzayfah means "Curtailed or Short"
- Jumaynah is used in Sindhi and Arabic is a girl name, Jumaynah means "Companion or Gem"
- Nazindah is used mainly in Sindhi and Arabic bestowed upon baby girls, Nazindah means "Name of a Liberal Woman of Baghdad who Founded a Religious School or Liberal"
- Mubeenah means One who Makes Something Clear, One who Clarifies or Manifest is used largely in Arabic and Sindhi is bestowed upon baby girls
Namesakes of Aebba
We could not find any notable namesake.