Agilamundō meaning and origin
Origin: Old Norse
Usage: Old Norse
Meaning: Terror Protection and Edge Protection
Add to favorites
Agilamundō is form of *Agilamunduz in Norse language.
Variants of AgilamundōNames that rhyme with Agilamundō
Popularity of Agilamundō
Agilamundō is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Parents who liked Agilamundō, loved these names
- Ranuæigh is Old Norse cognate of Rannveig
- Hildigunnr is used primarily in Old Norse is a baby girl name. Hildigunnr is Old Norse cognate of Hildigund
- Eitill especially is used in Old Norse, meaning of Eitill is "Gland or A Nodule In Stone, Iron" which of Old Norse origin is a boy name
- Ráðgríðr - Girl name Ráðgríðr means "The Bossy" primarily used in Old Norse has origin in Old Norse
- Ovdhon is used primarily in Old Norse is a baby boy name. Ovdhon is Old Norse form of Auðun
Namesakes of Agilamundō
We could not find any notable namesake.