Thyrvi name meaning
Usage: Swedish, Danish, Old Swedish and Old Danish
Meaning: Purple, Full of Life, To be Clever and Merciful
Add to favorites
What does Thyrvi mean?
Thyrvi is form of Þýrví in Danish and Swedish languages.
Variants of ThyrviNames that rhyme with Thyrvi
How popular is the name Thyrvi?
Thyrvi is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Thyrvi?
When it comes to romantic relationships, you are a passionate lover. Playing with words and using metaphors to confuse people is your specialty. It's time you give new people a chance and let go of your past. You are there to give a hand or honest advice when necessary but refuse to ask for help, even when you need it badly. Be more selective when it comes to people. You want to do everything as planned in life.
Parents who liked Thyrvi, loved these names
- Sesselja is used primarily in Danish and Swedish is a girl name. Sesselja is form of Caecilia in Nordic language
- Gerlög - Girl name Gerlög is predominantly used in Swedish and Old Swedish. Gerlög is form of Gæirlaug in Swedish language
- Saloma - Unexpected choice and Evergreen girl name Saloma is used dominantly in Faroese, Finnish and Danish. It is rooted from Greek, English and Hebrew, meaning of Saloma is "Peaceful"
- Kunni is equivalent of Gunni in Finnish language
- Lothen is form of Loðinn in Danish language
Famous people named Thyrvi
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Thyrvi
- Girl names beginning with T
- Danish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Purple
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Life
- Baby Names that mean Clever
- Baby Names that mean Knowledge
- Baby Names that mean Wisdom
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Foreseeing
- Baby Names that mean Learning
- Baby Names that mean Sagacity
Share your opinion on Thyrvi