Aginwald name meaning
On This Page
What does Aginwald mean?
Aginwald is German equivalent of Eginoald.
Variants of AginwaldNames that rhyme with Aginwald
How popular is the name Aginwald?
Aginwald is an extremely rare name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aginwald
With time, people who don't belong near you, walk away. It wouldn't hurt you if you opened your mind and hear different opinions on different matters. Let go off your past, you are not what happened to you rather what you choose to be. Even though you are a sensitive person, you hate being around people who don't have a problem with expressing their emotions. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions.
If you like Aginwald, you would love these names
- Kormákur is Icelandic cognate of Kormákr
- Miila is Finnish equivalent of Mila. Also Miila is form of Mîla in Greenlandic language
- Kaker is Swedish form of Kákr
- Bryndís - Old Norse name Bryndís bestowed upon girls which is used predominantly in Finnish, Icelandic and Danish, meaning of Bryndís is "Goddess or Armor"
- Mávdnos - Persistent and Frequently Used Mávdnos especially is used in Sami is a boy name. Mávdnos is Sami equivalent of Magnus
Famous people named Aginwald
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aginwald
- Boy names beginning with A
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean Brotherly
- Baby Names that mean Brother
- Baby Names that mean Teuton
- Baby Names that mean Blood
- Baby Names that mean Sister
- Baby Names that mean Army
- Baby Names that mean Man