Miila meaning and origin
Miila is equivalent of Mila in Finnish language. Also Miila is equivalent of Mîla in Greenlandic language.
Variants of MiilaNames that rhyme with Miila
Popularity of Miila
Miila is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Miila?
If letter A is your capstone, then you are probably a man of your word. Small successes don't feed your soul. You like to be a part of the big game. You have people who love you. When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one. Stop trying and focus on yourself only. Meet people from diverse cultures, perhaps your soul mate hides in someplace outside ordinary.
Looking for names similar to Miila? Please go through the following names
- Sigbiorn is Swedish cognate of Sighbiorn
- Július is Faroese form of Julius
- Dordi - Mainly used in Old SwedishDanish, Norwegian and Finnish, Dordi aimed at baby girls has its origin in Old Greek. Dordi is equivalent of Dorde in Swedish and Norwegian languages
- Navarana came from Greenlandic, meaning of Navarana is "The One That Alternates Between Different Parties", primarily used in Swedish and Danish is given to girls
- Sigbjørg is Norwegian and Faroese equivalent of Sigbiǫrg
Namesakes of Miila
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Miila
- Girl names beginning with M
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean People
- Baby Names that mean Dear
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean Expensive
- Baby Names that mean Folk
- Baby Names that mean Loving
- Baby Names that mean Fame