Ahamad meaning and origin
Anomalous Arabic Ahamad is predominantly used in Arabic, meaning of Ahamad is "One who Saves" is a boy name . Ahamad is version of prominent Ahmad. Ahmad is variation of commonly accepted Ahmed. Odd Ahmad came from Arabic, meaning of Ahmad is "Highly Praised and One of Many Names of the Prophet Muhammad".
Variants of AhamadNames that rhyme with Ahamad
Popularity of Ahamad
Ahamad is an uncommon baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 2007. However things change on global perspective, Ahamad is extremely popular in India where every 1 in 20000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Nigeria. At least, 130000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Ahamad in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Ahamad
You are an opportunist with an optimistic attitude. You are a seducer who doesn't care about true love but deep inside, you die to find someone who will teach you what true love looks like. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. With time you will see that working something you hate just for the money isn't worth it. So, why don't you chase your dreams instead? You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success.
Other names similar to Ahamad
- Husamudeen - Boy name Husamudeen is mainly used in Arabic language, meaning of Husamudeen is "The Sword of the Faith"
- Imaduddin - Used prevalently in Arabic, Imaduddin means "Pillar of the Faith" is used as a baby boy name
- Neelofer is used in Arabic is a baby girl name, Neelofer means "Water Lily or Lotus"
- Sattar means Concealer or Concealed is a boy name is used in Arabic
- Lezin - Boy name Lezin has its origin in Latin, meaning of Lezin is "Lés" is used predominantly in Arabic
Namesakes of Ahamad
We could not find any notable namesake.