Achmed name meaning
On This Page
What does Achmed mean?
Arabic name Achmed means "Much Praised, One of Many Names of the Prophet Muhammad, More Commendable or Price and Lobeswürdigste" and is used primarily in English, Arabic and German is used for boys.
Achmed is variant form of acclaimed Ahmad. Ahmad is variant of noteworthy Ahmed. Ahmad means Most Rented and Commendable is originated from Arabic.
Achmed's impression as a baby name
Achmed is a popular Arabic name for baby boys. It has a strong, masculine sound to it and carries a sense of importance. It is often associated with those who are highly respected and revered in their communities.
As an Arabic name, it is also steeped in religious significance, with its meaning relating to gratitude towards God. This makes it an ideal choice for parents who want a name that not only sounds powerful but has a deeper spiritual meaning as well.
Overall, Achmed is a unique and meaningful baby boy name that boasts both cultural significance and universal appeal.
How do I pronounce Achmed?
Three syllabled Achmed is most commonly pronounced as a-ch-med.
Variants of AchmedNames that rhyme with Achmed
How popular is the name Achmed?
Achmed is a familiar baby name in Egypt, Germany, Netherlands and Indonesia. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Achmed as their given name according to our estimate.
Achmed in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Achmed
You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are not into flirting much but like to get straight to the point. You are persistent to always get where you indented to. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise.
Other names similar to Achmed, for would be parents
- Kauser - Substantially used in Kannada, Punjabi and Sikh, Kauser means "A River in Paradise" is used as a girl name
- Jaeda - Commonly Accepted girl name Jaeda means "Stone of the Side or Goodness" primarily used in English and Arabic has origin in Spanish
- Madhat - Prevalently used in Sindhi, Arabic and Arabic, Madhat is used as a gender insensitive name, meaning of Madhat is "Lauding or Praise"
- Shehryaar - Majorly used in Arabic and Sindhi, Shehryaar means "Sovereign" is aimed at boys
- Aaina - Girl name Aaina is especially used in Arabic, Sindhi and Marathi languages, meaning of Aaina is "Reflection or Mirror"
Sibling Names for Achmed
Achmed is a unique name that has an exotic and mysterious appeal. If you're drawn to this strong and regal sounding name, here are a few names to consider for siblings of Achmed:
Names for Achmed's sister
Brother to Achmed
Famous people named Achmed
- Achmed Abdullah, American writer
Lists having Achmed
- Boy names beginning with A
- Arabic Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Praised
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Prophet
- Baby Names that mean Muhammad
- Baby Names that mean Praiseworthy
- Baby Names that mean Price