Ajda name meaning
On This Page
What does Ajda mean?
Ajda is used substantially in Slovenian, Arabic and Turkish, Ajda means "Useful, Advantageous, Buckwheat or Strength" is given to both boys and girls.
How do I pronounce Ajda?
EYE-dah is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Ajda with emphasis on first EYE syllable.Names that rhyme with Ajda
How popular is the name Ajda?
Ajda is a common baby name in Slovenia and Turkey while it is somewhat familiar in India. As per our estimate, over 5000 babies have been bestowed Ajda around the globe.
Ajda in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Ajda?
You like to go back to your past and fix your mistakes in your head. Nothing can stop them from achieving what they intended. You are always filled with positive and creative energy that you pass around. You don't take them seriously because of their mediocre lives. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape.
Do you like Ajda? You would love these names
- Zaigham - Meaning of Zaigham is Lion King of the Jungle or Lion is chiefly used in Hindi, Gujarati and Kannada is used for baby boys
- Jammal - Odd boy name Jammal is used majorly in English and Arabic. Its origin is in Arabic, Jammal means "Handsome or Camel"
- Jauhar - Unisex name Jauhar is used primarily in Sanskrit and Sanskrit, meaning of Jauhar is "Jewel or Pearl"
- Jameel - Famous unisex name Jameel is originated from Arabic, meaning of Jameel is "Handsome or Beautiful" is used especially in Arabic, English and Hindi
- Saleema - Uncommon girl name Saleema is of Arabic origin which is substantially used in Arabic, Kannada and Tamil languages, meaning of Saleema is "Safe, Happy or Healthy"
Famous people named Ajda
- Ajda Pekkan, Turkish singer and actress
Lists having Ajda
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Arabic Baby Names
- Turkish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Strength