Ajeebah name meaning
On This Page
What does Ajeebah mean?
Meaning of Ajeebah is Narrator of Hadith or She was the Daughter of Muhammad Al-baqadari aimed at baby girls is used predominantly in Sindhi and Arabic.Names that rhyme with Ajeebah
How popular is the name Ajeebah?
Ajeebah is an uncommon name probably limited to Pakistan. According to our findings, at least 50 people have been bestowed Ajeebah around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Ajeebah
You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You actually believe your ideas are the best. And most of the time, they are. You have a strong attitude about many things and stand firmly behind your beliefs and opinions. You have the reputation of making the same mistake twice and not following your heart, is what letter H as your capstone says about you. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes.
Do you like Ajeebah? Read these names too
- Aatiqah - Used particulary in Sindhi and Arabic, Aatiqah bestowed upon baby girls, Aatiqah means "Shoulder (Support) Old"
- Shehryaar - Boy name Shehryaar means "Sovereign" is used specifically in Sindhi and Arabic
- Bulhut is used primarily in Sindhi and Arabic bestowed upon boys, Bulhut means "Bin Abbat had this Name or Narrator of Hadith"
- Hesham - Hesham's meaning is Generous or Companion of Prophet Muhammad is primarily used in Arabic and Arabic and is used for both genders is originated from Arabic
- Israail - Israail's meaning is The Chosen One or Another Name of Prophet Yaqub is a baby boy name is used specifically in Arabic and Sindhi
Famous people named Ajeebah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Ajeebah
- Girl names beginning with A
- Arabic Girl Names
- Sindhi Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Narrator
- Baby Names that mean Daughter
- Baby Names that mean Muhammad