Hesham meaning and origin
Origin of Unconventional Hesham is in Arabic language is used as a gender-neutral name which is majorly used in Arabic, Hesham means "Generous, Noble, Handsome, Beneficence, King of Gems, Companion of Prophet Muhammad or Variant of Hisham". Hesham is variant of Hisham. Hisham means Companion of Prophet Muhammad, Noble and King of Gems is rooted from Arabic.
Variants of HeshamNames that rhyme with Hesham
Popularity of Hesham
Hesham is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 40 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 380 babies that have been given the name Hesham in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and achieved its top ranking of 2337 in 1997. However things change on global perspective, Hesham is extremely popular in Egypt where every 1 in 300 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Saudi Arabia, Libya and Sudan. At least, 540000 people globally have carried Hesham as their given name according to our estimate.
Hesham in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Hesham?
Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. You desire to enjoy material things in life such as money, expensive cars, clothing, and latest technology. Handling the problems and life situations of others keeps you distracted from your own. You sleep a lot because it's your way of escaping reality. Partnerships are exclusively important to you. You hate being closely observed and have all eyes on you because of your low self-esteem.
You would love these names similar to Hesham
- Jaleelah - Jaleelahs origin is Arabic is majorly used in Arabic and Arabic, meaning of Jaleelah is "Splendid or Glorious" is used for both sexes
- Naureen - Meaning of Naureen is Honor or Honour is notably used in Malayalam and Oriya is used as a baby girl name
- Shail - Rarefied Shail majorly is used in Oriya, Hindi and Bengali, meaning of Shail is "Mountain or A Mountain Rock" that came from Sanskrit is given to baby boys
- Nehan - The infrequent and modern boy name Nehan is used largely in Tamil and Arabic, Nehan means "Beautiful"
- Arad - Unheard-of and Fresh boy name Arad is originated from Hebrew used in Hebrew and Arabic languages, meaning of Arad is "Wild Ox or Name of an Angel"
Namesakes of Hesham
- Hesham Selim, Egyptian actor and the son of Saleh Selim
- Hesham Shaban, Libyan football defender currently playing for Al-Ittihad
- Hesham Yakan, football biography
- Hesham Mesbah, Egyptian judoka
- Hesham Hammoud in Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters as Visual Effects