Akeesha meaning and origin
Akeesha is spelling variation of Akisha. Akisha is variation of Akeisha.
Variants of AkeeshaNames that rhyme with Akeesha
Popularity of Akeesha
Akeesha is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now as it was last seen in 1975. As per our findings, over 70 people has been named Akeesha globally.
What numerology tells about Akeesha?
Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. Competing with people won't bring you much but, compete with yourself will make you better than you were yesterday. When it comes to romance, you prefer to stay single and don't obsess over stupid things such as cheating, jealousy, lack of freedom and all those relationship stuff.
If you like Akeesha, you would love these names
- Awinita - Girl name Awinita means "Polish" that came from American and Native is used specifically in Tamil
- Vanija - Mostly used in Tamil, Vanija means "Coined from, Very Colorful Diurnal Butterfly and Genus of Butterfly" has its origin in Latin is aimed at baby girls. Vanija is resultant of Vanessa.
- Aranga - Principally used in Tamil, Aranga means "Easter" and is bestowed upon baby girls has its origin in Maori
- Intamil - Used dominantly in Tamil, Intamil means "Tamil is Sweet Language to Speak" is aimed at baby girls
- Heyavirathasan - Predominantly used in Tamil, Heyavirathasan means "the King Vritrasura who Got Defeated by God Indra" is used for boys
Namesakes of Akeesha
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Akeesha
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Life
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Alive
- Baby Names that mean Great
- Baby Names that mean Joy
- Baby Names that mean Favourite
- Baby Names that mean Favorite
- Baby Names that mean One