Alander meaning and origin
Alander is short form of Alexander. Alexander is Latin equivalent of The Greek Name Αλεξανδρος. Offbeat Alexander's origin is Hungarian, Old Greek and Slavic, meaning of Alexander is "Manly, Protect and Man and Helper and Defender of Mankind".
View middle names that goes with Alander like Hyman, Pip, Joris, Ulan, Dong, Bric,Names that rhyme with Alander
Popularity of Alander
Alander is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. Also, Alander is a familiar name in Brazil. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings, concentrated mainly in Spanish regions.
Numerological aspects of Alander
Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. Your failures motivate you. You are a self-motivated, ambitious, and intuitive person who rarely hears what others have to say when it comes to business. You hate the usual 9 to 5 way of working and prefer freelance working instead of a regular job. You are sometimes manipulative and hated for it.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Alander
- Demetria - Used dominantly in Italian and English preeminent, Demetria means "Dedicated to Demeter or Follower of Demeter", a gender insensitive name has origin in Old Greek
- Théophila - Théophila means "God or Love" is of Greek origin
- Kaye - Commonly Accepted Kaye is originated from Old Greek language bestowed upon both genders which is used prevalently in English, Kaye means "Happy or Pure"
- Isidore - Isidore's meaning is Gift or Gift of the Goddess Isis is used particulary in English and French given to both genders is of Old Greek origin
- Hella - Old Greek and Old Norse name Hella is used as a girl name which is commonly used in Icelandic and Danish, meaning of Hella is "Blessed or Saints"
Namesakes of Alander
- Alander 'Big Aj' Pulliam in Avengers: Age of Ultron as Second Unit Director or Assistant Director
Lists having Alander
- Boy names beginning with A
- American Boy Names
- Dutch Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Greek Boy Names
- Hungarian Boy Names
- Slavic Boy Names
- Unique English Names
- Boy names that ends with -der
- Baby Names that mean Helper
- Baby Names that mean Defender
- Baby Names that mean Mankind
- Baby Names that mean Protector
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean Men
- Baby Names that mean Wards
- Baby Names that mean Protect
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Manly