Alax meaning and origin
The curious boy name Alax is originated from Old Greek. Alax is a variant of prevalent and perennial Alex. Alex is a variant of Names Beginning with Alex-. Also Alex is a variant of Aleks-. Alex is a diminutive of AlexanderAlexander. Originated from Old Greek, Curious Alex, Alex means "Form of Alexander and He Who Wards Off (Other) Men".
Variants of AlaxNames that rhyme with Alax
Popularity of Alax
Numerological analysis of Alax
You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you. Cooperation and friendly approach are your best qualities when it comes to working. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. Learn how to trust people more. Romantic relationships are definitely not your thing. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony.
If you like Alax, you would love these names
- Andrya - Meaning of Andrya is Female Version of Andrew or Brave is mainly used in English and is used for girls has its origin in Old Greek
- Pamie - Meaning of Pamie is All Black All Sweetness and Palombe aimed at girls is originated from Old Greek. Pamie is derived from Pamela.
- Filipa - Recent and Sufficiently quirky Filipa majorly is used in Danish, Polish and Norwegian, meaning of Filipa is "Friend of Horses or Friend or Horse" that came from Old Greek is given to girls
- Loana - Unwonted Loana came from Greek and Breton, meaning of Loana is "Burst of the Sun or Light" which is used principally in English and French is aimed at girls
- Pietre - Used prevalently in Slavic, Pietre means "Rock or Rock" has origin in Greek
Namesakes of Alax
We could not find any notable namesake.