Alay meaning and origin
Alay is variant transcription of Alai. Meaning of Alai is Defender of Man is used primarily in Arabic.
Variants of AlayNames that rhyme with Alay
Popularity of Alay
Alay is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. Alay is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Turkey, Azerbaijan, Brazil, Philippines and Indonesia. At least, 2000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Alay?
You like the natural flow of things. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. You are warm but cold at the same time, strong but gentle, depending on the people around you. Working harder than required is what you are known for. Number 3 as an expression number reveals your charm, positive attitude toward life, and contagious smile.
If you like Alay, you would love these names
- Agurtzane - Used predominantly in Basque immutable and cherished, Agurtzane is originated from Spanish is a baby girl name. Agurtzane is form of Rosario in Basque language
- Methi - Unisex name Methi is used in Hindi and Hindi, meaning of Methi is "Celestial Damsel or Coriander"
- Aapep - The boy name Aapep has origin in Old Egyptian, Aapep means "Moon Snake"
- Maata - Girl name Maata means "A Highborn Lady" is originated from Australian language
- Méwan - Meaning of Méwan is Healthy or Cheerful
Namesakes of Alay
- Alay Soler, former baseball pitcher
- In 2016, Alay Cihan characterized the role of N in comedy film Temel ile Dursun Istanbul'da.