Hony meaning and origin
Hony is variation of Honi. Honi is variation of Choni.
Variants of HonyNames that rhyme with Hony
Popularity of Hony
Hony is a familiar baby name in Indonesia, Saudi Arabia and India. At least, 600 people globally have carried Hony as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Hony?
You have a strong will to succeed in life. Sometimes, you are self-doubtful. Other times, your self-confidence is high. Challenges don't scare you but on the contrary, they make you feel alive. You always dress as you feel at the moment. You are a man of your word and it's where your credibility comes from. You act responsibly when involving other people in your actions. You don't think twice before making a decision.
If you like Hony, you would love these names
- Kaimi - Meaning of Kaimi is The Seeker aimed at both boys and girls is originated from Hawaiian
- Inoke means A Faithful Woman came from Hawaiian is bestowed upon both sexes
- Ailanie - Unconventional and Modern girl name Ailanie means "Chief" is originated from Hawaiian. Ailanie is derived from Ailani.
- Kanoelani - Offbeat Kanoelani came from Hawaiian bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Kanoelani is "Heavenly Mist" is used mostly in Hawaiian
- Haunani - Meaning of Haunani is Beautiful Dew used for baby girls which is used in Hawaiian is of Hawaiian origin
Namesakes of Hony
We could not find any notable namesake.