Albina name meaning
What does Albina mean?
Pleasing and Ever lasting girl name Albina means "White Man, Friend of the Elves or The Word Albus Which is of the Meaning White" which is used in Swedish, German, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish and Italian is originated from Latin language. Albina is variant form of eternal and celebrated Alba. Alba is variant form of eternal and celebrated Alberta. Also Alba is form of imperishable and prominent Albina. Alba is also variant of prevailing and ceaseless Aurora. Alba is effeminate form of Albo. Alba is Italian equivalent of Alban. Alba means The White and The Element Albus Meaning White has origin in Latin and Germanic. Albina is an effeminate version of Albin. Albin is variant form of illustrous and pious Alban. Also Albin is variant form of The Old High German Name Albwin. Albin is also variant form of The Latin Name Albinus. Albin is form of Ælfwine in Nordic language. Also Albin is Nordic cognate of Æðelwine. Originated from Old English and Latin, Famous and Evergreen Albin, Albin means "White and Pale-skinned". It is celebrated on March 1st.
Does Albina work as a baby name?
Yes, Albina is a beautiful and uncommon name for a baby girl. It is of Swedish origin, with the meaning of 'white'. The name is related to the Latin word albus, which means 'white'. With its unique and rare sound, it will surely make your daughter stand out in a crowd! Moreover, it is an easy-to-pronounce name that has lots of positive associations. So if you are searching for a classic yet modern name for your little princess, Albina might be just the right choice.
How do I pronounce Albina?
a-lbi-na is the most common way to pronounce three syllabled Albina. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., al-bina.
Variants of Albina
Albinus, Alba, Alberta, Aurora, Alban, Albana, Albinka, Alba MaríaNames that rhyme with Albina
How popular is the name Albina?
In United States, Albina was once a common name since emerging in 1880 it has been given to over 4953 babies. At the peak of its usage in 1884,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 123 years. In addition to that, the name has been in Albina is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. In France, it has been in use since 1901 but could not make beyond the top 500. Over 367 people have been named Albina in France.
Albina is a rare baby name in Belgium where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 2009. However things change on global perspective, Albina is extremely popular in Russia where every 1 in 700 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Mexico, Ukraine, Angola, Tajikistan, Lithuania, Turkmenistan, Peru, Argentina, Brazil, Tanzania, Bolivia, India and Philippines. As per our research, over 480000 babies have been bestowed Albina around the globe.
Albina in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Albina?
You need to listen to people occasionally to make them feel better and important. Having letter A as your capstone in your name represents the independent and carefree life you are living. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting.
Go through the following names similar to Albina
- Belle means God Protects My House is used majorly in Swedish and Danish. Its origin is in Germanic, Latin and French is used as a baby girl name
- Aimie - Uncustomary Latin and French Aimie means "Who is Loved" is used as a baby girl name
- Severine - Mainly used in Norwegian and Finnish rarefied, Severine means "Rigor or Seriousness" has its origin in Latin and Spanish is a baby girl name
- Victorino - Curious boy name Victorino is specifically used in Spanish and Portuguese, Victorino means "Winner or Victor" came from Latin
- Rosina - Long standing and Well-Known Rosina is used dominantly in German, Greenlandic and Norwegian is rooted from Latin and Germanic, Rosina means "Noted Protector, Rose Flower or Pretty Rose" is bestowed upon baby girls
Middle names for Albina
These familiar and well-liked middle names fit well with Albina.
View more middle names that goes with Albina.
Sibling Names for Albina
If you have decided to name your baby girl Albina, congratulations! Now, it's time to think about finding the perfect names for her siblings. To help you out, we've put together a list of names that complement Albina's uniqueness and charm. From traditional to modern names, we've got you covered. Check out our top picks for sibling names for Albina below.
Sister to Albina
For a brother
Famous people named Albina
- Albina Guarnieri, Canadian former politician
- Albina Akhatova, Russian former biathlete
- Albina du Boisrouvray, former journalist and film producer
- Albina Dzhanabaeva in MTV Russia Music Awards 2008 as
- Albina Katsman in Innocent as Actress
- Albina Nahar in Mangalsutra as Actress
- Albina Imasheva, from 2018 drama flick Aurora, who characterized the Queen.
Lists having Albina
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ina
- Baby Names that mean White
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Friend
- Baby Names that mean Elves