Albertia meaning and origin
Uncommon girl name Albertia has origin in Germanic, Celtic and Old High German is used dominantly in English language. Albertia is a feminine version of Albert. Albert is a variant form of Adalbert. Albert is form of Adalbert  in German language. Uncommon Albert's origin is Old High German and Germanic, meaning of Albert is "Noble and Bright and Brilliant".
Variants of Albertia
View middle names that goes with Albertia like Lucette, Elizebeth, Kimberlee,Names that rhyme with Albertia
Popularity of Albertia
Albertia is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 27 years of usage and 204 bearers, the name could just made to the top 1592 names in 1903 before vanishing in 1947. Over 204 people have been named Albertia in United States. As per our findings, over 200 babies have been bestowed Albertia around the globe.
What numerology tells about Albertia?
You have to stay as you are – determined and self-confident to realize your goals. You don't have a lot of friends because of it. You lack self-awareness and your conscience isn't clear. If a person doesn't love you as you imagined, you suppose they don't love you at all. You have a sharp mind and focus. You have the heart of a warrior. Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas.
If you like Albertia, you would love these names
- Yvonne - Origin of Cherished and Ceaseless Yvonne is in French and Germanic is used majorly in Danish, Finnish and Swedish, meaning of Yvonne is "The Word Iv with the Meaning Yew, Yew or Shrub" is given to both boys and girls
- Emer - Emer's meaning is The Element Eimh with the Meaning Swift Ready is majorly used in Irish. It is rooted from Old Irish and Celtic is used for both boys and girls
- Briand - Eminent Briand came from Celtic is dominantly used in Danish, Swedish and English is used as a gender-neutral name. Briand is form of Brian in Danish language
- Kylan - Cherished Kylan is originated from Old Irish and Celtic, Kylan means "Gaillard, Slender or Quarrelsome" which is used particulary in English is aimed at both boys and girls
- Kayci - Used in English unheard-of, Kayci came from Celtic, Kayci means "Vigorous, Alert or A Combination of Initials K or C" is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Albertia
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Albertia
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- Celtic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -tia
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Highborn
- Baby Names that mean Brilliant
- Baby Names that mean Famous
- Baby Names that mean Nobility
- Baby Names that mean Honorable
- Baby Names that mean Illustrious