Allateef name meaning
What does Allateef mean?
Meaning of Allateef is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Allateef
How popular is the name Allateef?
Allateef is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1978. At least, 5 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Allateef
Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You have the tendency to sacrifice yourself in order to save someone else. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You prefer to follow your intuition rather than follow rules and suggestions. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything.
Do you like Allateef? Read these names too
- Yuli - The uncommon unisex name Yuli is of Basque origin, Yuli means "Youthful"
- Marivic - Offbeat Marivic is originated from Spanish is used as a girl name, Marivic means "María, Victoria or Vic" is prevalently used in Tagalog and Spanish
- Napua - Infrequent girl name Napua means "Young Woman of the Flowers" is of Hawaiian origin
- Rameses means Son of Ra is of Old Egyptian origin is a baby boy name
- Farhiya - Meaning of Farhiya is Happy is a baby girl name
Famous people named Allateef
We could not find any notable namesake.