Almetta meaning and origin
Uncustomary Latin Almetta is a girl name. Almetta is version of oldie and dominant Almeda. Almeda's meaning is Educated, Dancer and Scholarly is originated from Latin and Celtic.
Variants of AlmettaNames that rhyme with Almetta
Popularity of Almetta
Almetta is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 41 years of usage and 372 bearers, the name could just made to the top 1521 names in 1910 before vanishing in 1955. There are over 372 babies that have been given the name Almetta in United States. At least, 400 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Almetta?
You are a wise person. When it comes to career, you prefer to take the easier road but realize soon that it's not the best way. People admire your spirit. You need to listen to people occasionally to make them feel better and important. You work hard on your dreams but forget to work hard on your personality too. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Almetta
- Christianni - Origin of Christianni is in Latin bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Christianni is "Disciple of Christ, Christ-bearer and Form of Christopher". Christianni is derivation of Christina.
- Jilliann - Especially used in Swedish, English and English rarefied, Jilliann means "Jove's Child or Variant of Gillian from the Masculine Julian" that of Latin origin is a gender-neutral name
- Turio has its origin in Latin, Turio means "Young Shoot"
- Sile - Girl name Sile came from Latin and is mostly used in German and Irish languages, meaning of Sile is "Blind"
- Maoris has its origin in Latin language dominantly used in Breton, Maoris means "Moorish"
Namesakes of Almetta
We could not find any notable namesake.