Almida meaning and origin
Anomalous Latin Almida is used as a girl name is substantially used in Finnish and Swedish. Almida is version of predominant and timeless Almeda. Anomalous Celtic and Latin Almeda, meaning of Almeda is "Dancer and Scholarly".
Variants of AlmidaNames that rhyme with Almida
Popularity of Almida
Almida is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. Almida is a common name in Philippines while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia, Brazil, Venezuela and Paraguay. At least, 2000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Almida in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Almida
Learn how to apologize for your mistakes. Your soul is suffocated with memories that are hard to forget. You don't take love very seriously. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. You want to be in control of your life and emotions. Stop treating people like you are better than them even if you really are. When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one.
Do you like Almida? You would love these names
- Lona - Originated from Old Greek and Hungarian, Popular and Perpetual Lona mainly bestowed upon both genders, Lona means "Inspired By the Greek God Apollo, Lioness or Solitary One" is mainly used in Bengali and Hindi
- Angelus - Angelus's meaning is Angel, Deriving from the Greek Word Αγγελος = Messenger or Angel used for both genders and is used majorly in Latin, Swedish and German is of Old Greek origin
- Anorah - Creative and adventurous and Modern girl name Anorah means "Honor, Honored Honorable and The Word Honor with the Meaning Honor Valor" that came from Latin is used specifically in English. Anorah is a resultant of Honora.
- Elviano - Meaning of Elviano is Helvius is of Latin origin which is used in Italian is a baby boy name
- Donatian is used mainly in French has its origin in Latin, Donatian means "Given" is given to boys
Namesakes of Almida
We could not find any notable namesake.