Amarillis name meaning
What does Amarillis mean?
Origin of Unusual Amarillis is in Old Greek is aimed at girls. Amarillis is variation of Amaryllis. Meaning of Amaryllis is Sparkling Eyes and The Word Amaryssein Meaning to Sparkle is rooted from Old Greek.
Variants of AmarillisNames that rhyme with Amarillis
How popular is the name Amarillis?
Amarillis is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. According to our estimate, over 100 babies have been named Amarillis globally.
What numbers say about Amarillis?
You are born to boss around or teach people how to be independent and fair, something like a motivational speaker or a lawyer. Believe it or not, people's stupidity and superficial attitude towards life can inspire you like nothing else can. Your failures motivate you. Stress hates your guts. Your soul is so sensitive that it allows you to feel other people's pain and suffering. You can win anyone's attention with your charm.
Do you like Amarillis? Other names you would love
- Cristopher - Commonly Accepted boy name Cristopher means "Carrying Christ" and is notably used in English came from Old Greek
- Alexandrea - Prominent Old Greek Alexandrea is notably used in English and is bestowed upon girls, meaning of Alexandrea is "He Who Wards Off (Other) Men or Female Version of Alexander"
- Colin - Persistent and Well-Known Colin is used majorly in Scottish, English and Swedish is a gender-neutral name. It is rooted from Old Greek and Irish, Colin means "People's Victory or Abbreviation of Nicholas People's Victory"
- Onesimos - Boy name Onesimos has origin in Old Greek, meaning of Onesimos is "Profitable"
- Catina - Prevailing unisex name Catina is used in Italian, Danish and Italian, Catina means "Pure" came from Old Greek
Famous people named Amarillis
We could not find any notable namesake.