Cristopher name meaning
What does Cristopher mean?
Cristopher's meaning is Carrying Christ is used substantially in English. Its origin is in Old Greek is used as a boy name . Cristopher is version of predominant and biblical Christopher. Christopher is form of Christophorus in English and German languages. Christopher's meaning is Bearing the Christ, Bearing Christ and Carrying Christ is originated from Old Greek.
How do I pronounce Cristopher?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Cristopher as c-risto-pher. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., cr(is)-topher.
Variants of Cristopher
Christophoros, Christophorus, Crisstopher, Christopher, Chrisopher, Christoph, Christo, Christoff, Christopherjohn, Christian
View middle names that goes with Cristopher like Yoan, Washington, Acai, Aul, Yaer,Names that rhyme with Cristopher
How popular is the name Cristopher?
Cristopher was a popular name in United States. Over 10910 babies have been named Cristopher since 1950. When at the peak of its usage in 2007, 576 boys were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 470th position. However after 68 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. Moreover, the first name has been to the top 500 baby names 3 times Cristopher is an uncommon baby name in France, in use since 1984, peaked in 1986 when it ranked 1653rd.
Cristopher is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2003. But Cristopher is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 6000 have the name as well as in Chile. According to our findings, at least 50000 people have been bestowed Cristopher around the globe.
Cristopher in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Cristopher
If letter C is your cornerstone, you have a highly developed intuition. Although you believe your dreams are too wild to realize, you are completely wrong. You hate to lose or be rejected. Your first instinct about someone as a person is the one you should listen. Your family and friends are the two most important things you care about. The rest is temporary and not worth your attention. You have to put your mind to realize your dream, plan each step on the way carefully and precisely, and don't stop trying until you do it.
Do you like Cristopher? Other names you would love
- Makari - Unfamiliar Makari has its origin in Old Greek bestowed upon both boys and girls, Makari means "Blessed or Sea Monster" is mostly used in Russian and Sanskrit
- Meta - Meta's meaning is The Pearl is used as a girl name and is mainly used in Swedish, Norwegian and Danish is of Old Greek origin
- Cosi - Girl name Cosi means "Nicole, Victory and People and Nicolette" has its origin in French and Old Greek languages. Cosi is short form of Cosette.
- Serica means Silky Smooth came from Old Greek is aimed at girls
- Electra is used dominantly in Danish and Finnish has origin in Old Norse and Old Greek is bestowed upon baby girls. Electra is Latin equivalent of Ηλεκτρα, a Greek Name Deriving from Greek Ηλεκτρον = Amber, Literally Shining, Radiant
Sibling Names for Cristopher
Christopher is a classic name that has been popular for centuries. If you're looking for a sibling name that complements Christopher, we've got you covered. Whether you're after traditional, modern, or unique names, this list offers inspiration for your new arrival's sibling. Here are some of the best names to pair with Christopher.
Sister for Cristopher
Names for Cristopher's brother
Famous people named Cristopher
- Cristopher Toselli, Chilean footballer
- Cristopher Moisés Rolin is an Equatorial Guinean footballer.
- Cristopher Davidson acted in movie Noi tre
Lists having Cristopher
- Biblical Boy Names
- Boy names beginning with C
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Greek Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Carrying
- Baby Names that mean Christ