Amayah meaning and origin
Amayah is a resultant of Amaya. Amaya is a form of well-known Amaia. Amaya is derivation of Aimee. Origin of Admired Amaya is in Basque and Japanese, meaning of Amaya is "Beloved Daughter and Tender".Names that rhyme with Amayah
Popularity of Amayah
A common name in United States having over 3230 recievers in 21 years of usage. Presently peaking at the charts, 331 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 813rd position. In England and Wales, Amayah is a familiar name where it has been in use since 2006 and has secured the place in top 500 names. Recently in 2017, 91 babies were given Amayah and it reached its peak ranking, 480 on girl names chart. There are over 468 babies that have been given the name Amayah in England and Wales.
According to our research, over 3000 babies have been named Amayah globally.
Numerological aspects of Amayah
You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. Courage is what is missing in your life. You are a determinate fellow. You actually believe your ideas are the best. And most of the time, they are. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. Your attitude is expressive and energetic. You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love.
Parents who liked Amayah, loved these names
- Teruko - Infrequent girl name Teruko is used in Japanese, meaning of Teruko is "Shining Child" is rooted from Japanese
- Shinae means Good, Brightness and Ankle Bells is rooted from Japanese is aimed at girls. Shinae is derivative of Shina.
- Kiichi - Far-out Kiichi is used mostly in Japanese, Kiichi means "Happy First Son" and a baby boy name has its origin in Japanese
- Yoshino - Of Japanese origin, Offbeat Yoshino is principally used in Hindi and Japanese and is bestowed upon both sexes, Yoshino means "Good Field Fertile Field"
- Sadako means Child of Chastity or Proper Child is used as a baby girl name has its roots in Japanese is dominantly used in Japanese
Namesakes of Amayah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Amayah
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Japanese Girl Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ayah
- Girl names that starts with Ama
- Baby Names that mean Night
- Baby Names that mean Rain
- Baby Names that mean Loved
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Daughter
- Baby Names that mean Tender